Fall Folk Festival Updates (click the leaves for full view)
- The Barn along Route 522
- Events at Fulton Vintique
- The Akersville Festival, October 15-17 (Thursday-Saturday), 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Grease, Steam and Rust Joe Helser Benefit Truck, Tractor, Semi Truck and Steam Engine Pull, October 17 at 5 p.m., 994 N. Foster Rd., Needmore PA. See https://www.facebook.com/events/778398076246441/ for details.
- Vendors at the McConnellsburg Fire Company parking lot
- Vendors and food at the Hustontown Area Volunteer Fire Company
- McConnellsburg United Methodist Church apple dumpling and soup sale, Oct. 16-17, 9 a.m. – ?
- The Fulton County Historical Society Annex Museum, October 16 and 17, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. by appointment. Please call 717-360-5622
- Burnt Cabins Grist Mill will be doing breakfast on Saturday and Sunday – 7 am to 1 pm. Allowing flea market setup too….call 717-987-3244 for flea market space
- St. Paul’s United Church of Christ yard and bake sale, October 15 and 16
- Various events at Stone Hollow Farm
- Events by Grease, Steam and Rust at the Fulton County Fairgrounds
- The Saturday parade, sponsored by Grease, Steam and Rust
- All events at the McConnellsburg Alumni and Friends building
- The Quilt show and Raffle
- Events at the Fulton County Historical Society Museum and Museum Annex
- Frontier Barn Quilt Trail Bus trip
Since many of the Fall Folk Festival events are canceled/cancelling, the chamber has decided to not publish the events guide that is normally provided. As we are made aware of event status, we will publish them in this communication to our members. If a member organization is having an event during October 16-18, please let us know and we will promote that through our member communications and on our Facebook page. We have started a list of events to show cancellations as well as events that are still being planned. These events are individual events being presented, managed, and sponsored solely by their sponsoring organizations, not by the Fulton County Chamber of Commerce. By publicizing these events, the Fulton County Chamber of Commerce is not responsible in any way for the conduct of these events, especially in light of current COVID restrictions.
For details on any event, please contact the event organizer.